How to pay off debt in 8 manageable steps
I’ve had debt and I know the feeling. The stress, the despair and the anger towards myself for getting into the mess. Well, that’s over now as I am completely debt free and own a house, car, assets and investments! Let me show you how to pay off debt in 8 steps.
This is based off my own story and experience of dealing with debt. Written for South Africans and from a local context, I really do understand the real-life pressures and situation you may be in.
What’s in it for you?
- Understand how you ended up where you are.
- Learn how to get out of debt when you are broke.
- Make informed decisions on which debt should I pay off first.
- Maybe you are completely broke? See how to pay off debt with no money.
- Learn how to budget effectively.
- Learn about debt consolidation and debt review.
- Keep the debt collectors away.
- Fix your cash flow.
- Assess potential wasteful expenditure.
- Build an emergency fund.
- Create your plan.
- Learn how to pay off debt faster.
- Track your progress.
Here are the 8 steps that I will guide you though:
- Know your debt
- Create a budget
- Find extra money
- Stabilise cash flow
- Deal with overdue debts
- Commit to no new debt
- Start your emergency fund
- Accelerate your debt payments.
A downloadable PDF
Read this post for more details about the book.
I have finished your guide. It simply beautiful. This guide will no doubt help others!
It is simple to understand, simple to follow (not easy, we know that) and with such clear steps.
30 Day Money Back Promise
If you can honestly tell me that you have read the book, done the exercises, and do not feel that it will help, I’ll give you your money back.
Secure payments through SA’s leading payment provider
Credit Card | Debit Card | Masterpass | SnapScan | Instant ETF