I’ve developed what I call the “3 x 10” plan to pay off debt. This is a step-by-step guide to show you how to pay off your debt and is based on my own personal experiences. It’s broken down to logical and manageable steps, with exercises and actions to take along the way.
Written for South Africans!
What is in the “3 x 10” plan to pay off debt?
- Understand how you ended up where you are.
- Learn how to get out of debt when you are broke.
- Make informed decisions on which debt should I pay off first.
- Maybe you are completely broke? See how to pay off debt with no money.
- Learn how to budget effectively.
- Learn about debt consolidation and debt review.
- Keep the debt collectors away.
- Fix your cash flow.
- Assess potential wasteful expenditure.
- Build an emergency fund.
- Create your plan.
- Learn how to pay off debt faster.
- Track your progress.
A downloadable PDF
Read this post for more details about the guide.
I have finished your guide. It simply beautiful. This guide will no doubt help others!
It is simple to understand, simple to follow (not easy, we know that) and with such clear steps.
30 Day Money Back Promise
If you can honestly tell me that you have read the book, done the exercises, and do not feel that it will help, I’ll give you your money back.
Secure payments through SA’s leading payment provider
Credit Card | Debit Card | Masterpass | SnapScan | Instant ETF