- Are you tired of paying your home loan each month?
- Do you feel that it’s reducing too slowly?
- Do you actually know whether it’s worth paying off your home loan early?
- Want to learn how to calculate the real savings (in money and time)?
- Do you want to understand how your loan works?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, then this course is for you!
This course gives a detailed and step-by-step video tutorial covering the following (in Excel 2016)
- Calculate monthly payments due for a loan
- Calculate the interest portion being paid during each period of a loan and see how it changes over the course of the loan
- Calculate the capital portion of the loan that is being paid each month and see how it changes over the course of the loan
- Calculate the amount of money that can be saved by paying additional payments
Get the Financial Loan Calculations course at 60% off the usual price.
What others have said:
Tebogo: What an awesome course. It’s so simple to follow, practical and I’ve already applied the knowledge into my real life bond payments. Brendan has done great justice to this course and he’s absolute genius. Thanks a lot for this course Brendan. Great stuff
Agnes: The course was very precise and very enlightening. It did make me jump right into the thing of excel but Brendan made it look so easy. His speed was great and I know I will definitely take up another course with him. Great job.
Ryan: Indispesible. Highly Recommended even if you’ve never touched Excel before.
Udemy is a trusted global marketplace for online learning. Click the image or link below to preview the course.